piątek, 25 stycznia 2013

Party Monster Blog - New Beginning

Some time ago I had tiny idea - I started a blog to promote and present my products from my Zazzle Store -Party Monster. I never was passionate writer nor blogger as well. But I do like to run my store, adding new products, making new designs and illustrations. Every guide I found on-line says that, if You want to be successful Zazzler, you have to do marketing, promote your products and be active in whole generally. So therefore, I think blog is essential. There is no better place to present my products, than blog.

And that's what I did now... First thing first, I need to clean up all posts from my first attempt of blogging. I erased all posts, and now I have fresh new start. This will be kind of my New Year resolution - keep my blog interesting, fresh and high quality.

To whom this blog is adressed? To anyone, I think. If You are looking for some fine quality products with some funny or cute designs and illustrations such as animals, monsters, mustaches, mermaids and much more, this is the blog for You.

You want more details? No problem.

Party Monster Store is the place where I imagine I can project and sell my illustrations put on many products available on Zzzzle. On Zazzle You can order: T-shirts, mugs, mousepads, magnets, pet bowls, clocks, posters, Ipad cases and many more.Here You can find all list of Zazzle products: here.

My first idea: Party Monster will be kind of the place You can buy cards, gifts, present for various number of holidays or occasions. Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Valentine's Day... etc... The idea is kind of evolved, I added section of 'Recent LOL' (which means of course: Recent Lots of laughs), where I put my impression of funny phrases, quotes or just hilarious internet memes.

Right it's been 1,5 year since I opened My Store, and I updating it all the time, make it bigger and better. I hope this blog will provide better access to all my customers- these new ones, and old ones as well. Feel free to follow it; new posts will be added at regular basis.

For the start (or I can say re-start) I'd like to present here few of my products. Recent bestsellers.













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site