sobota, 16 marca 2013

I mustache You a question...but I'm shaving it for later

I'm pretty sure that everybody are aware of hilarious internet meme of Sean Connery saying: I'm Mustache You a question but I'm shaving it for later. Amazingly funny - all of course because of his Scottish accent. Well shaid Sir Connery. You are the besht!


 I think right now it's kind of very popular fashion. This funny mustache phrase is almost everywhere. Just search Google , and you find out thousands of products, like t-shirts, bags, jewellery, all with mustaches and questions, hihi... Whoever invited this combination of Sean Connery's accent and mustache was a genius!

And few years ago I made a little contribution and I drawn this little moustache guy wearing  tuxedo and bow-tie with glass of Martini in his hand. He points at You and said...:) I think you know what he said...

Soon this design became very popular in my Party Monster Store. I sold many t-shirts, post cards, mobile phone cases or mugs and mousepads. It was TOP shot - this little fellow brought me some good earnings. Very good for a little secrat agent. Almost like actual real James Bond.

Ok, enough said - take a look at this guy. And if You like him, here you will find Zazzle products with I mustache You a question guy.



I Mustache You A Question... iPhone 5 Case
I Mustache You A Question... iPhone 5 Case by partymonster
See more Mustache a question Casemate Cases at zazzle.com
I Mustache You A Question... Dog Food Bowl
I Mustache You A Question... Dog Food Bowl by partymonster
Look at other Mustache a question Pet Bowls at zazzle.com
I Mustache You A Question... T Shirts
I Mustache You A Question... T Shirts by partymonster
Check out more Mustache a question T-Shirts at Zazzle
I Mustache You A Question... Apron
I Mustache You A Question... Apron by partymonster
Find other Mustache a question Aprons at zazzle.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site