poniedziałek, 15 kwietnia 2013

More Mother's Day Boom! Mamma Panda

Recently I added to my Party Monster Store few designs for Mother's Day (or simply for moms generally. Gifts without any particular reason are always the best:). All of my products for beloved mothers are here, but today I'd like to present my Mother Panda Bear design.

This is one of my latest idea for illustration. I made few mamma bears in the past few weeks but this Panda I like the most. I'm afraid because of pretty obvious reason. Panda Bears are the cutest and sweetest animals on Earth. I love them so much and I just love to illustrate them!

Just look at my Mother Panda: walking cuteness, isn't she? And she is holding little baby panda. Bam! Double cuteness! :))) I made this panda in two versions - one with cute skirt (in panda pattern!) and second with pink flower behind her ear.

Those two pandas are available as usual on many Zazzle products form post cards and stamps to pacifiers and deck of playing cards. Those are so perfect presents for any mother. And if it's happens that your mom are also Panda lover, so You have a very nice gift for Mother's Day. All pandas are here, and below some sample products.

And remember Mother's Day should be celebrated everyday. Just love and respect your Mothers. They are simply the best!
Mother Panda with Baby Pacifier
Mother Panda with Baby Pacifier by partymonster
Look at more Cute Pacifiers at zazzle
Mamma Panda with her Child Necklace
Mamma Panda with her Child Necklace by partymonster
Look at Cute Necklaces online at Zazzle.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site