czwartek, 14 lutego 2013

Delicious Mustaches!



I mustache You a question but I’m shaving it for later… I almost can see Sean Connery saying this phrase with his Scottish accent. This one of most popular and funniest phrase/quote all over World Wide Web. For all mustache fans and lovers this picture meme with Sir San Connery with this text below became object of cult.

I must say I’m big fan of moustaches too, so it was no surprise one day I’ve drawn mustaches. After that many more moustaches, and more, and more, and more… I have thousands pictures of mustaches stuck in my head…lot of mustaches…So I put my ideas of moustches no paper and sell them in Party Monster Zazzle Store.

Here for example we have delicious cupcake with blue ice cream, crazy look on its face and just fabulous mustaches. Idea for this illustration came to me just like a blink. I thought – people love food (especially desserts, like this cupcake for instance) and they love moustaches also. When I combine these two things, we can get awesome illustration – mustached cupcake – and everybody will love it! I’m genius! ;)

And soon products with this lovely blue cupcake with amazing facial hair started to be bought by people from all over the planet. I was so happy with this so much! I just love when I’m right about something!

Today this kind of awkward illustration is one of my best selling mustache products. Especially t-shirt and mobile phone cover are practically popular. Here You have full offer of blue moustached cupcake, and below I chose six I like the most.






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site