środa, 6 lutego 2013

RAWR means T-rex loves You!



Ok. Time for another “love and romance” connected idea of mine. To be honest, it’s not a quite entirely mine, but I made it in my own way. Last time I described whole RAWR theory – which means ‘I love You’ in dinosaur language. Here we have cute Tyrannosaurus Rex – king of predators. I made him cute and eager for love. So it makes him perfect design in this crazy pre-Valentine’s Day season.

Actually this T-rex is one of the best selling projects. I sold tons of post cards, lots of t-shirts and also few others products. All with this short handed dinosaur holding cute red heart. Before upcoming Valentines it makes it one of most wanted design on several of products. I think one of the reasons is this Tyranosaurus makes famous Rawr noise. I noticed, people love this idea. Try to make a search it on Google. It’s very popular – and what is popular there, it’s popular in real life. Quite obvious fact.

Who could I recommend this prehistoric lover? Because Valentine’s Day is soon, to all who take this holiday serious (or at least semi-serious). Rawr Dino is always good illustration for Valentine Card or some small gift. But not only – it could be everyday way of saying ‘I loveYou’.

So that’s it. Look at these few selected products of mine romantic T-rex. And more of these dinos You can find here.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site